Before starting my bookkeeping and payroll business, I had over 40 years experience in general accounts work and business support. The majority of this time was in central Government including the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Department of Trade and Industry, Yorkshire Forward and Leeds City Council.
I hold a Practising Certificate issued by the Institute of Bookkeepers, backed up by professional indemnity insurance, and attained the following qualifications in bookkeeping, self assessment tax returns and payroll.
- ICB Level 1 Certificate (Distinction) in Basic Bookkeeping
- ICB Level II Certificate (Merit) in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level II Certificate (Distinction) in Manual Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma (Distinction) in Payroll Management
- ICB Level III Diploma in Completion of Self Assessment Tax Returns
David Bentley AICB Cert PM Dip